And just what does one do with less than 60 hours left in Japan? The various "S" tasks...
- Slurp ramen till the sun comes up
- Sleep in an environment that would make anyone envious of claustrophobics
- Subject oneself to everything the Japanese bureaucracy has to offer: visa procedures, bank accounts, cell phones, immigration, travel agents, apartment leases, utility companies
- Soak in the soothing onsen waters
- Shinkansen your way across the island
- Sip fresh green tea, perhaps for the last time
- Ship out to Shanghai